Headed up by
The Packaging Collective is the place for new conversations about packaging; where state-of-the-art engages with and works for the state of the environment.
The Packaging Collective is set to re-vision and re-engineer the industry’s conference and networking events; inspiring, informing and motivating the packaging sector like never before.
The Packaging Collective events will:
- touch on all kinds of packaging and product delivery solutions.
- debate the key topics that move us forward as an industry.
- provide forums for the under 35s in our industry – to encourage relevance and topicality
- use the highest calibre facilitators and speakers to promote engagement chairs to provide an engaging series of industry-focused events
- uncouple issues of selling and advertising so that our partners in retail and the supply chain can enjoy open debate under Chatham House rules.
Please contact Sanjay for
more information firstname.lastname@example.org